Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/07/10 05:08:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.3.0 for release

Hi Community,
Apologies for closing votes on separate mail (on April 24) . I was supposed
to close it on same mail thread by changing subject line - this one- where
I called for vote. In the following words, I am closing it again.

Voting is closed and has passed with the following tally.

Binding +1s : - Santosh Math, Mexina Daniel and Avik Ganguly

Non-Binding +1s : - Chirag Gupta,Shruthi, Sanyam Goel, Makara Set, Steve
Conrad,Abisai Matangira, Mua Rachmann, Sendoro Juma and Edmore Tshuma.

*Total: +12*

Thanks again for everyone who voted.
 Best,

Santosh Math

Member, PMC Apache Fineract.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.3.0 for release

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Awasum,
QA is over. We will try to release this patch release this week.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi Santosh and Dev,