Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2015/06/03 15:45:29 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.1

Hello,

There are a special reason to not have the 4.5.1 RHEL packages on
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/ ?

Milamber

Re: Not found CS 4.5.1 RHEL packages on apt-get.eu

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Paul,

I am very happy with your comment. (I could have just +1:)
Mirroring Apache is always a good way to go as the foundation is not
the richest around, albeit on purpose. This of course does not impede
ShapeBlue or any party to publish extra packages along side Apache's.

regards,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> This seems to be become more of a mess rather than less of one.
>
> +1 for EVERYTHING (systemvm templates, rpms, debs, exes, source code & utilities - password reset etc)  being available via packages.apache.org - and that should be the URL used in documentation and code going forward
>
> I think that wrt to the other two parties, Wido/PCExtreme (apt-get.eu) and ShapeBlue/BT if users find that these repos are quicker that’s great.  ShapeBlue will ensure that a carbon copy of the packages.apache.org (cloudstack) repo is available and clearly marked along-side anything else hosted there.
>
> It's 100% up to Wido what he does/doesn't host, I don't think anyone can accuse him of not being a good community member.
>

> Regards,
>
> Paul Angus
> Cloud Architect
> D: +44 20 3468 5163 |S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 7711 418 784 | T: @CloudyAngus
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com

Daan

RE: Not found CS 4.5.1 RHEL packages on apt-get.eu

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rohit

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Prashant s <op...@gmail.com>.
greetings !

Great work ACS team !

yes looks like 4.5.1 is missing on download page ..