Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 21:41:16 UTC

Set focus on feedback message?

Is there a way I can implement a common routine or class that would set focus
to the feedback panel anytime a feedback panel is updated with an error?  I
am hoping I don't have to ask our devs to include the behavior manually all
over the place.  We have a common page that all of our pages inherit from
and I was hoping I could add it there.

Re: Set focus on feedback message?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Add a Behavior to the feedback panel that contributes JS in its
renderHead() that focuses whatever you need in the feedback panel.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov