Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/16 20:30:13 UTC

Custom matcher

Hi, I have a jar file (jamailet.jar) containing a matcher and two working
classes. In the phoenix folder structure, where shall I put it in order to
deploy it?

My references are:

PHOENIX_HOME/lib ==> lib folder under PHOENIX installation folder
JAMES_HOME ==> SAR-INF/lib folder under apps/james

What I've done so far:

1) Modified config.xml to include as package name for matcher the name of my
package
2) Copied james.jar and mail....jar under JAMES_HOME
3) Put jamailet.jar under JAMES_HOME

phoenix.log tells me that it cannot find AbstractStorageQuota, which my
matcher extends.

What I am doing wrong?

Marco