Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by gstvolvr <g....@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 20:34:01 UTC

Saving a Pipeline with DecisionTreeModel Spark ML

Hi all,

I noticed that I cannot save a Pipeline containing a DecisionTree model
similar to the way I can save one with a LogisticRegression model.
It looks like DecisionTreeClassificationModel does not implement MLWritable.

I describe a use case in  this post
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35368414/saving-a-pipeline-with-decisiontreemodel-spark-ml>
.

Is there another way of doing this or should I open a JIRA?

Thanks,
Gustavo

Re: Saving a Pipeline with DecisionTreeModel Spark ML

Posted by Rakesh Chalasani <vn...@gmail.com>.
There is already JIRA tracking this