Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Igor Jugo <ij...@inf.uniri.hr> on 2009/07/26 22:38:43 UTC

JMeter installation - JMeter.bat missing?

Hello everyone,

this is my first post to this list.

Also my first encounter with JMeter.

I have downloaded the latest release and extracted the content.

I says in the Instructions to just run JMeter.bat from "/bin" - but there
are no files in "/bin", only a "/testplan" directory?

How do I run JMeter without this JMeter.bat file????

Thanks for any info....

Igor

RE: JMeter installation - JMeter.bat missing?

Posted by Igor Jugo <ij...@inf.uniri.hr>.
Hello,

I downloaded from here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi
It is 6,5MB.

The archive from your link is 17 MB?

I would think that the official JMeter website would have a working package
on their site???

Thanks,

igor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.