Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 14:16:47 UTC

release numbers (ISIS-15)

Mark,
Were you intending to work on ISIS-15 (release numbers), or did you just
raise it and accidentally assign it to yourself?

If you weren't intending to work on it, could you move it back to
unassigned, please.
Cheers
Dan

Re: release numbers (ISIS-15)

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
I've got plenty myself to work on myself [1], so I'll leave it with you
for now...  Anyway, it'd be quite a nice one to do for your inaugural
commit ;-)

Cheers
Dan

Re: release numbers (ISIS-15)