Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2020/01/10 09:24:23 UTC

Infinite loop

Hi,

After I navigate over tree with clicking items, I got an error below:

After this error if click on item, it enters in to infinite loop. I am
not sure what is going on and not sure exactly the reason I get the
exception.

it is still counting in console I captured it at 1259, it is over 1500
and still going on...:

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: Infinite loop