Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/02/02 02:54:13 UTC

Bug not exist in platform W7 64bits

Hello.I have been checking the Bug 121576 - Database Wizard does not offer 'New database' option,but the reported bug  is not correct because if my platform gives the option that the user have reported.
Javier Lopez

Re: Bug not exist in platform W7 64bits

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
> I have been checking the Bug 121576 - Database Wizard does not offer 'New
> database' option,
> but the reported bug  is not correct because if my platform gives the option
> that the user have reported.

I don't see this problem on my machine either.

It would be good to double-check with the user what version of Base
they are using.  Have them say what version is listed in the
Help/About dialog box.  The bug report says AOO400-dev, which might
indicate they are running a pre-release development version of AOO
4.0.  Or they could be running something else.

-Rob