Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2011/06/25 09:28:33 UTC

Some jobs wont let go

This one aborted after 40 minutes of inactivity yet over a day later
refuses to let go - my trying to kill it via the stop on the gui is
having zero effect. Did not want to stop the slave whilst the other
executor was being busy and running ok.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Cassandra-0.7/512/

and then this one doing diddly squat after 13 hours:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/3764/

again did not want to die via gui means and another executor running
on that slave ok.

Can some admin please kill these jobs so that Ubuntu 1 and 2 are again
running on 2 good executors.

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Some jobs wont let go

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Fixed, and cleaned up some old processes belonging to the hudson user.

/niklas