Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Noel Butler <no...@ausics.net> on 2016/01/01 02:29:00 UTC

Re: uri eval over zelous or bug

On 01/01/2016 00:16, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 12/30/2015 7:26 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
>>
>> If so, I think I see the problem, SA is using  -ANY in its lookup, not
>> the A that you want (I'm guessing without looking into code, I'm just
>> back from holidays so bit busy at home), postfix ns4 has an IP in a
>> /24 list from HOSTI-20 173.244.206.0/24 which was added 4 weeks ago by
>> looks of it, its marked "spam multiple junk domains"
>>
>> So it seems SA's eval code does have an error.
> So the rule specifies A but the code is firing with ANY, is that what
> you are saying?  Do you have any debug output by chance?

Yes thats what I believe, no I have no debug atm, but RW's post likely
shows the problem, if you need debug output, I can post it later date
after I wake up properly if you want (as addition to that bug, though I
think RW's bug report should be sufficient.

itsd 11am now and time for more sleep :)
Happy New Year

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/