Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rajesh M <24...@24x7server.net> on 2017/09/16 16:50:57 UTC

phising spam

hello

how do we mark such email as spam where our customer is sent an email asking user to verify account to prevent the account being disabled.

i have provided below the source of such emails.

#########################
Hi metal.mum@mycustomer.net.in ,

Recently we received some notifications regarding your
account:metal.mum@mycustomer.net.in , which might be due to recent changes made
in your email or irregular login attempts on your account.

We will ensure that we block your account if we do not hear from you. Please
kindly click the link below to stop this attempts and reclaim your account.

<https://www.boutiquecrioula.com.br/wp-includes/js/jo/index.php> Continue verification

Thanks,
The Email Team
This email has been sent from an unmonitored email address. Please do not

2017 Email Administrator Inc. All Rights Reserved. |
<https://www.boutiquecrioula.com.br/wp-includes/js/jo/index.php> Privacy policy
#########################

thanks
rajesh

Re: phising spam

Posted by Martin Gregorie <ma...@gregorie.org>.
On Sat, 2017-09-16 at 22:20 +0530, Rajesh M wrote:
> hello
>
> how do we mark such email as spam where our customer is sent an email
> asking user to verify account to prevent the account being disabled.

Impossible to say without seeing the headers of that email.

> i have provided below the source of such emails.

Err, no you haven't. What you posted is only the plaintext part of the
message body. What's needed is the entire e-mail: headers and all body
parts with their headers.

Don't post it here because that may cause your message to be treated as
spam. Instead, put the entire spam message in a public place such as
DropBox and send a message here that includes a link to the spam
message and saying why it wasn't caught as spam.

Martin