Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by DevLFM <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 11:32:18 UTC

Benchmark FlexJS

Hi guys,

I'm here to make a request that could go nice in the FlexJS home.

Comparing FlexJS vs Dart vs Typescript is something I'm really curious. All
frameworks transpile to JS, but there should be differences for sure.. Can
someone create a simple test? also generated js would be interesting to see.

Thank you!

Re: Benchmark FlexJS

Posted by DevLFM <de...@gmail.com>.
Something like this: