Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nils Andersen <NA...@lgc.com> on 2003/04/22 13:25:47 UTC

Reactor and properties

When building sub-projects with reactor, it seems like the maven.repo.remote
property
is not read from ${project.home}/build.properties or project.properties.
Maven just tries
to download artifacts from ibiblio and not the remote repo I have specified.

Starting maven with -Dmaven.repo.remote=... solves the problem. I'm using
the beta-9 release.

Is it a bug or as designed?

Nils

Re: Reactor and properties

Posted by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com>.
I think this is the same bug I filed a long time ago:
  http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-224

RE: Reactor and properties

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.