Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Helen Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 19:40:40 UTC

Struts2 tabbedpanel tab style

I am using Struts2 v2.1.8 and need some help use the ajax tag tabbedpanel.

The tabbedpanel code below generates a blue rounded tabs using the images.
Is there any way to overwrite the style just to do the simple tab w/o
images or use different images since blue is not the color theme of my
site? Thanks in advance!

<s:tabbedpanel id="test" >
   <s:div id="one" label="one" theme="ajax" labelposition="top" >
       This is the first pane
   </s:div>
   <s:div id="two" label="two" theme="ajax" labelposition="top" >
       This is the second pane
   </s:div>
</s:tabbedpanel>

- Helen