Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Moldachev <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/28 10:21:01 UTC

Want to help with newbie issues

Hi Ignite Developers,
I would like to fix this the issue: IGNITE-8550
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8550>.

It will be my first contribution, my JIRA username is *smoldachev*.

Is there anything else required from me?

Best regards,
Sergey Moldachev

Re: Want to help with newbie issues

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Sergey,

Thank you for interest in Apache Ignite.

Welcome onboard, I've added you to the list of contributors.

Following is a couple of links should help during joining to the community
Short 'How to start' guide
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite

and full guide version
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ignite
developers here.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov