Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fabian Gorsler <fa...@der-moloch.de> on 2006/09/12 10:06:10 UTC

OFBiz (today's trunk version) on Solaris 10/Sparc (was: Re: Entity Engine Performance)

Hi Walter,
Hi list,

here are the results from ant run-install-seed (I've modificated build.xml
in order to let run-install-seed depend on run-install.) and ant
run-tests. I've used Derby as database.

Machine (uname -a):
SunOS sunny 5.10 Generic_118833-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60

JVM (java -version):
java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

Logs:
http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/20060912-log-install_seed.txt
http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/20060912-log-run_tests.txt

I don't know whether a Solaris-machine is used for tests of OFBiz, but if
you'd like, I'll write a script for perfoming those tests weekly or
monthly on the trunk-version and posting them to this list. What do you
think?

HTH

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: OFBiz (today's trunk version) on Solaris 10/Sparc

Posted by Fabian Gorsler <fa...@der-moloch.de>.
Hi all,

the script is ready. I had some spare time on work. ;)

Please tell me, whether the output is ok. The output will be send to
ofbiz-dev by the script. If anyone else would like to run those builds,
I'll send the script (ask by mail, e.g.) or I could upload it to the wiki.

The script is a bash-skript, which uses sendmail to compose the email
and scp for uploading the log files.

----------- *snip*

Hi OFBiz Dev,
this is the script for testing Apache OFBiz automatically. If you
see any strange errors, please reply to this email or post the issue
to this list, thank you very much. If you want to use this script on
your own for testing Apache OFBiz, feel free to ask me for it.

------------------------------

The script was run on:
        SunOS moloch-05.moloch-rz 5.10 Generic_118833-17 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-60

Installed JDK:
	java version "1.5.0_06"
	Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
	Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

Starting time was:
        Tue Sep 12 17:26:06 CEST 2006

------------------------------

Starting SVN Update... success
Starting refresh... success
Starting run-install-seed... success
Starting run-tests... success

------------------------------

End time was:
	Tue Sep 12 18:02:23 CEST 2006

The log files are availiable here:
	http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/build-logs/2006-09-12_refresh.log.gz
http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/build-logs/2006-09-12_run-install-seed.log.gz
http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/build-logs/2006-09-12_run-tests.log.gz
http://www.der-moloch.de/files/ofbiz-ml/build-logs/2006-09-12_svn.log.gz

------------------------------

Best regards,
	Fabian Gorsler.

----------- Pasted

Best regards,
Fabian Gorsler.

Re: OFBiz (today's trunk version) on Solaris 10/Sparc

Posted by Fabian Gorsler <fa...@der-moloch.de>.
Hi Jacopo,

> It would be great!
> +1

ok, I'll write the script this weekend and automatic testing will be done
each sunday.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Fabian,

Fabian Gorsler wrote:

> I don't know whether a Solaris-machine is used for tests of OFBiz, but if
> you'd like, I'll write a script for perfoming those tests weekly or
> monthly on the trunk-version and posting them to this list. What do you
> think?

It would be great!
+1

Thanks