Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2003/02/25 23:21:30 UTC

[cactus] delivering nightly builds

Hi,

I've noticed that last build for cactus was successful but nothing was
delivered on cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly.

Sam, is there something I can do or is the ball in your camp?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [cactus] delivering nightly builds

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that last build for cactus was successful but nothing was
> delivered on cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly.
>
> Sam, is there something I can do or is the ball in your camp?

Cactus deliverables are there today, but something is wrong as initially
the html pages that gump produces weren't published and no nags went
out.  Still debugging...

- Sam Ruby