Posted to user@roller.apache.org by raúl fuenzalida <ae...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 17:08:06 UTC

velocity in entries

Is there a plug-in or something which allow write entries with velocity?

as example, to add code stored in some template:
 #includeTemplate($model.weblog "dinamic_box")

raúl f.
--
http://www.transitorio.cl/

RE: velocity in entries

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

I have a custom roller installation and I'm planning on making that possible on my own install in a month or so (not sure when I'll get around to it).

If you're working from roller source, I can shoot you the code when I'm done if you're interested.

/Brian

Re: velocity in entries

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.