Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Diogo Gomes <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/29 20:14:56 UTC

First contribution

Hi guys, my name is Diogo and I’m from Brazil, I work for a big ecommerce company and I currently work on a team who manage Mesos clusters with Marathon + Chronos too. We are running Mesos in production for a couple of months and I’m very happy with all the great work you guys did and are doing. That’s why I would like to start as a Mesos contributor, so following the guide, I'm planning to start fixing a very small and simple issue, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3817 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3817>, just to be familiar with the procedures and rules. That’s the right thing to do? Could someone please be my “shepherd” for this?

Diogo Gomes

Re: First contribution

Posted by Diogo Gomes <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Vinod, I will just wait for Jira to reflect the change to start the process.

Diogo Gomes

Re: First contribution

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.