Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Yitao_Zhao <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/27 14:03:59 UTC

use webservice

Hello

I try to write CreateCustomer() method in the webservice

However, in the reference of Opentaps, there is a existing method called
CreatePerson()

I don't quite understand how to use the CreatePerson() in the webservice,

as the reference just tells the input and output parameters

Tony

Re: use webservice

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Tony
if you see in UserEvents.xml you can find the several methods, which
creates the party(like createCustomer, createEmployee, createProspect )
on base of some parameters.
Here you can find all the method calls createUser after setting the the
basic values, these value depends upon the party which is to be created.
The basic parameters of these methods are almost common, And if you want
to same some extra parameters associated to the new party you need to
create it explicitly.
I think the input and out put parameters of customer can help you to
decide the parameters of your CreateCustomer() method (conventionally
its name should be createCustomer :-) )
you can call the createUser in the same way as the other method calling.

Sumit.