Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 21:41:37 UTC

[UPDATE] CMS Gora Site

Hi All,
Firstly thatk you all for the suggestions for the site. AFAIK, I've tried
to (amongst others) push them, however if there is anything we have missed
then please say so or commit it.

I would like to give a brief intro of how the CMS and site work. It takes
only some very very simple reading of the link below.
You install a JavaScript bookmarklet, you push some changes to the staging
site, if you like them you push to the live site, if you do not then you
revert or commit over them. In the famous words of Tommy Cooper "Just like
that!!!"

http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html#usage

Thank you
LKewis