Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by gupabhi <ag...@bloomberg.net> on 2019/05/14 22:21:04 UTC

Metrics to get size of cache in memory

Hello,
     I'm looking to get memory (heap/off heap) consumed by my cache across
the cluster. If possible also per node. What is the best way of doing this.

Thanks,
Gupabhi

Re: Metrics to get size of cache in memory

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Gupabhi,

Memory-related metrics are available on data region level. You can see, how
much space is occupied by each data region on every node.
You can find available metrics here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-metrics

Denis