Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by FGomez <fg...@mail.com> on 2015/09/16 23:35:28 UTC

CRM (SFA) documentation

Hi

Could someone guide me to the latest CRM/SFA documentation?
I need to find the security granularity needed to create sale teams and
sales rep individual access.

I found something from opentaps but looks out dated and not matching
security roles.

Regards,
Fernando

Re: CRM (SFA) documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Not sure it will help you but my best guess is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/6553964/IfCrmPlanEstimate.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1204645789000&api=v2

Jacques