Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 11:14:15 UTC

Unsubscribing from xmlrpc-user

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
(Mark Twain)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/06, Nicolas Hoibian <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am okay with unsubscribing to the list, but i would like to know why. I
> remember a few days ago that there where talk of merging the dev and user
> list, so is this the implementation of it ?
>
> This message just sounds like "jump off the cliff". I'm unconfortable with
> the idea.
>
> So what/where is the parachute ?

Ooops! Sorry, I picked up the completely wrong reply address! Please,
do *not* unsubscribe.

I was acting as the list moderator and wished to reply to a users mail
who asked how to unsubscribe.

Jochen

Posted by Nicolas Hoibian <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hello !

I am okay with unsubscribing to the list, but i would like to know why. I
remember a few days ago that there where talk of merging the dev and user
list, so is this the implementation of it ?

This message just sounds like "jump off the cliff". I'm unconfortable with
the idea.

So what/where is the parachute ?

Cheers.

Nicolas