Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de> on 2011/06/20 14:28:08 UTC

Master Slave Replication in Solr Cloud - What happens if the master is not available?

Hi,

if I use a master slave replication in Solr Cloud and the master
crashes, can the slave automatically switch to master mode?

Or is there another way to index documents after the master is down?

Thanks.

Re: Master Slave Replication in Solr Cloud - What happens if the master is not available?

Posted by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de>.
You're right, thanks!

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Schoy <he...@gmx.de>.