Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Punter <ka...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2020/03/17 09:46:36 UTC

org.apache.cxf.endpoint.private property doesn't work

I want to hide some api's from services list page. I try use
/org.apache.cxf.endpoint.private/ but it doesn't work. In karaf logs, 0
warnings/errors, I think that property just skiping. I know how hide
services list page, but i want to hide some api's from that page.
Blueprint file code:
    <jaxrs:server id="restControlServer" address="/control">

        <jaxrs:properties>
            <entry key="org.apache.cxf.endpoint.private" value="true"/>
        </jaxrs:properties>
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <ref component-id="v1RestControlImpl"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        <jaxrs:providers>
            <bean
class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider"/>
        </jaxrs:providers>
    </jaxrs:server>

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-dev-f569328.html