Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/06 13:10:37 UTC

[S2] - inner div, session timeout and login page

Hi,

Struts2 allows me to use easily inner div functionality, submitting
forms with a specific targets, etc ... Works wonderfully.
But ... now I have a problem with it.

User navigates through such ajax enabled page, some links and submit
buttons on that page have target to some divs.
After some time the user's session expires - then a click is made on
such targetted link or submit button.
I have a problem with security now (acegi) when the login window is
targetted into some div, sometimes in strange places and this really
is a problem for me.

Is there any way to escape the target div and load the result into the
main window?
Or some esy to define poller that automatically redirects to some page
just before session expiring? or some other solution?
I am pretty sure more people had this similar problem.

Thanks in advance
Dariusz Wojtas