Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com> on 2015/07/09 07:26:44 UTC

Force new session id on authentication

Hi Team,

Is there any workaround on this?

--

Thanks & Regards

Nagaraju Kurma

Re: Force new session id on authentication

Posted by Sashika <sa...@gmail.com>.
There is no support for this in Shiro as I know. For vaadin I used
VaadinService.reinitializeSession() which generates a new session Id. You
have to use what's your framework provides for this purpose.

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
I never used tomee, but I think it should be the same as tomcat.

You can try this out.
https://fralef.me/tomcat-disable-jsessionid-in-url.html

Put context.xml file in your webapp's META-INF/ folder. You may not need
the docBase property, because it is used when you not deploy your webapp in
the folder webapps/.

May this help you!

--
唐睿

Re: Force new session id on authentication

Posted by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com>.
Hello Team,

Posted by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com>.
Hello Rui Tang,

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
唐睿

Re: Force new session id on authentication

Posted by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com>.
Hello Rui Tang,

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
唐睿

Re: Force new session id on authentication

Posted by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com>.
Hello Team,

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.

--