Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/05 17:23:13 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new Continuum committer: Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano

Please help me welcome Jevica as the newest Apache Continuum committer.

Jevica has been active across the project, working on bug fixes, new
features and documentation, and we're looking forward to her future
contributions.

Welcome, Jevica!

--
Wendy

Re: [ANN] Welcome new Continuum committer: Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Welcome Jev! :)

-Deng

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.