Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Giovanni <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/10 16:52:55 UTC

Play sound on client side (browser)

How can I play a sound on the client computer using wicket?

For example, using ajax and the world clock example (http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/world-clock.1), I would like to make the client computer play an audio file or any sound when the time is 12:00.

Can someone help me?

Re: Play sound on client side (browser)

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Wicket just generates HTML.  Start by figuring out the HTML / JS you need,
then just generate that with Wicket. (i.e., you'll probably need an embed
tag... even if that's added by AJAX)

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com