Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2014/10/12 22:06:53 UTC

[jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

master version of https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/162

/cc @inbarsto
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack add-copyimage

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163

-- Commit Summary --

  * Adding copyFrom option to Glance

-- File Changes --

    M openstack-glance/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/glance/v1_0/options/CreateImageOptions.java (18)
    M openstack-glance/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/glance/v1_0/features/ImageApiExpectTest.java (23)
    M openstack-glance/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/glance/v1_0/features/ImageApiLiveTest.java (86)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com>.
:+1:

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-59617529

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds-labs-openstack #1845](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs-openstack/1845/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-58820789

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
>        }
>     }
>
> -   @Test
> +   @Test(dependsOnMethods = "testCreateUpdateAndDeleteImage")

If this is to make sure the two tests don't step on each other, shouldn't it just be single-threaded?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163/files#r19085064

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
>        }
>     }
>
> -   @Test
> +   @Test(dependsOnMethods = "testCreateUpdateAndDeleteImage")

> shouldn't it just be single-threaded?

Could do that, but then _no_ tests could run in parallel. But if we feel it's less confusing, fine with that, too.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163/files#r19085655

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
Looks good.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-59757149

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
>        }
>     }
>
> -   @Test
> +   @Test(dependsOnMethods = "testCreateUpdateAndDeleteImage")

How about adding a short comment and keeping dependsOn?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163/files#r19087293

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
@inbarsto @jdaggett @zack-shoylev Does this look OK to you..?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-59608798

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
Merged to [master](https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds-labs-openstack.git;a=commit;h=9e2049dbd1a72922446e832b548e0a102d79d26d). Thanks for sticking with this!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-59938749

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by inbar stolberg <no...@github.com>.
:+1:  yay :)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-59962019

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests #465](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-openstack-pull-requests/465/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163#issuecomment-58820563

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by cloudband <no...@github.com>.

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/163/files#r19091701

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adding copyFrom option to Glance (#163)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
> +   public static String updatedImageName;
> +
> +   @BeforeClass
> +   public void init() {
> +      Random random = new Random();
> +      imageName = IMAGE_NAME_PREFIX + random.nextInt();
> +      updatedImageName = IMAGE_NAME_PREFIX + random.nextInt();
> +   }
> +
> +   @AfterTest
> +   public void tearDown() {
> +      for (String region : api.getConfiguredRegions()) {
> +         cleanImagesByRegionAndName(region, imageName, updatedImageName);
> +      }
> +   }
> +

Thanks for the extra cleanup!