Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/02 19:22:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r770532 - in /tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.x/modules: core-databinding/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/core/databinding/module/ core-databinding/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/core/databinding/wire/ databinding/src/main/java

Good catch. I was about to turn the FaultExceptionMapper into a declared
utility instead of creating it in the activator code.

We can safely remove the Mediator lookup in JavaRuntimeModeulActivator. I
just committed a change for that.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good catch. I was about to turn the FaultExceptionMapper into a declared
> utility instead of creating it in the activator code.
>
> We can safely remove the Mediator lookup in JavaRuntimeModeulActivator. I
> just committed a change for that.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Thx Raymond