Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Huang Lei <hu...@bah.com> on 2006/01/05 20:10:41 UTC

Search MS Word content

Hi,
Our client would like to be able to do content search in MS Word
documents that they attached as assets in Lenya.  Can someone provide me
some information on how to configure Lucene to do content search in
Lenya?

Thanks for you help!
Lei

Re: Search MS Word content

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Huang Lei wrote:

> Hi,
> Our client would like to be able to do content search in MS Word
> documents that they attached as assets in Lenya.  Can someone provide
> me some information on how to configure Lucene to do content search in
> Lenya?

you need to apply a text-extractor. You might something useful on the
Lucene contributions page.

HTH

Michi

--