Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by "José J. Rodriguez" <jo...@cenpalab.cu> on 2018/08/02 14:16:11 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL][news] Satisfaction with NetCAT 9.0 program

Jiří Kovalský wrote:
> Hello team,
>
>     NetCAT 9.0 program is at its official end and so we would like to
> ask you as usually for any feedback you might have regarding this
> historically 1st run of NetCAT under Apache wings. In order to complete
> the survey please follow the link [1] below and don't forget to provide
> your Apache user ID. The survey will be open until the next Monday -
> August 6th COB.
>
> [1] https://goo.gl/forms/9HDHnTmXDI7TtWun1
>
>     Please don't miss this opportunity to influence the shape of future
> NetCAT programs.

Just completed the survey. I'd like to add that I'm sorry that after my
initial work spurt on the Editor Tribe, I was unavailable for more due
to unexpected extra work load and family illnesses.

Regards,
Joe1962

Re: [MASSMAIL][news] Satisfaction with NetCAT 9.0 program

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Dne 2.8.2018 v 16:16 José J. Rodriguez napsal(a):
> Jiří Kovalský wrote:
>> Hello team,
>>
>>     NetCAT 9.0 program is at its official end and so we would like to
>> ask you as usually for any feedback you might have regarding this
>> historically 1st run of NetCAT under Apache wings. In order to
>> complete the survey please follow the link [1] below and don't forget
>> to provide your Apache user ID. The survey will be open until the next
>> Monday - August 6th COB.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_9HDHnTmXDI7TtWun1&d=DwIDBA&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=8_Pz0x0SKeT5e3IehhQKCbQ2xl3tz40jnCU133NrdP4&m=MWeD-TdRXd7eKWetReIAtONaw0lY660MDJKULyKg1Cs&s=-MbrWuANvXGujJoPN_mJG7X1EYRhe6EHbEfTYHBS7f0&e=
>>
>>     Please don't miss this opportunity to influence the shape of
>> future NetCAT programs.
>
> Just completed the survey. I'd like to add that I'm sorry that after my
> initial work spurt on the Editor Tribe, I was unavailable for more due
> to unexpected extra work load and family illnesses.

Thanks a lot! I think we all know that each of us contributes only as
much as it is possible given our actual life situations and personal
priorities.

-Jirka