Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/04 06:25:23 UTC

Question around creating partitioned tables when running Flink from Ververica

Good day,

Although flink sql allows us to create partitioned tables, we are unable to
do so on vvp at the moment because of the below error:
Cause: Partitioned tables are not supported yet.
Can we understand the why the functionality was blocked or when will
partitioned tables be supported on vvp?

Thanks,
Natu

Re: Question around creating partitioned tables when running Flink from Ververica

Posted by Ingo Bürk <ai...@apache.org>.
Hi Natu,

yes, in the docs we refer to it as custom catalogs, I apologize for the
confusion. Custom catalogs can be added through the UI similar to custom
connectors / formats.

Best
Ingo

Posted by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com>.