Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/28 00:20:34 UTC

Apache Tapestry 5.4-alpha-29 preview release

Getting very close to a beta ...

I've done some re-work on assets and modules; its a bit simpler with
shorter URLs now.

When a JavaScriptStack includes a module, any time the module is required
(via JavaScriptSupport), the stack itself is imported. This
parallels existing logics for JavaScript libraries that may be part of
stacks.

When an asset related to a component can not be found, the message is now
much clearer, and references the correct location for the asset, under
META-INF/assets.

Several more t5/core modules are now included in the core JavaScript stack.

In addition, there's a new Confirm mixin that can be used with clickable
components; it raises a Bootstrap confirm dialog before the click takes
effect. Alas, this only works when the infrastructure provider is jQuery
... having Prototype in the mix causes some conflicts that can't be easily
resolved.

Tapestry preview releases are  available via Maven, from the Apache Staging
repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship