Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tom Mornini <tm...@infomania.com> on 2002/08/15 02:44:16 UTC

sections and Apache->request->subprocess_env

I'd like to access the original Apache startup environment variables
from within <Perl> sections.

Through experimentation and reading page 498 of the Eagle that I need to
use Apache->Request->subprocess_env to access the original environment
in order to do this, as %ENV is cleared at interpreter creation.

However, I cannot figure out how to do this in <Perl> sections!
Apache->Request returns undef (reasonably so, as there is no current
request)

So, the question is this: How to get the equivalent of
$r->subprocess_env from within a <Perl> section?

--
-- Tom Mornini
-- InfoMania Printing & Prepress