Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.org> on 2016/03/11 22:25:21 UTC

Broken: apache/incubator-geode#116 (feature/GEODE-1050 - 2fd9cc6)

Build Update for apache/incubator-geode
-------------------------------------

Build: #116

Duration: 16 minutes and 7 seconds
Commit: 2fd9cc6 (feature/GEODE-1050)
Author: Kirk Lund
Message: Remove comments about case methods which only applies to hydra dunit

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/compare/3543e224c719...2fd9cc687cea

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-geode/builds/115418416

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications

Re: Broken: apache/incubator-geode#116 (feature/GEODE-1050 - 2fd9cc6)

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Travis CI is a free service provided to open source projects, which unlike
Jenkins is available for external (to Pivotal) contributors.
In any case, I have disabled Travis on all feature branches. Also disabled
for asf-site branch, since it contains our static website.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
:geode-core:checkMissedTestsThe test com.gemstone.gemfire.test.dunit.internal.tests.JUnit4BasicDUnitTest.testInvokeLambdaAsync does not include a junit category.
 <>org.gradle.api.GradleException: The test com.gemstone.gemfire.test.dunit.internal.tests.JUnit4BasicDUnitTest.testInvokeLambdaAsync does not include a junit category.
 <>