Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org> on 2012/05/24 19:36:07 UTC

Problem starting Giraph

Hi,

I have a problem in launching a large Giraph job.
The same code works for a small number of workers, but when I try to get
more I get the stack trace attached.
I assume it must be some kind of inter machine communication problem.
Is it a know issue by any chance?

Gianmarco

Re: Problem starting Giraph

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
OK, this means that I am too tired to continue...

Thanks for saving my sanity :)

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

Re: Problem starting Giraph

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
Looks like this is your error...

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input path does not exist: hdfs://tiberiumtan-nn1.tan.ygrid.yahoo.com:8020/user/gdfm/implicit/implicit/flow-all-giraph
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:235)
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:252)