Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2003/04/11 15:11:48 UTC

No webapp for Axis

Hi all,

I am installing Axis in a somewhat strange setup I am forced to put
everything in the same webapp.   I am now at a point where I get an
InvocationTargetException and I am not too sure where it comes from.  When I
deploy it in the standard way everything is ok.

- I made sure that axis is happy through happyaxis.jsp
- I did deploy the web service using AdminClient servlet

I can get to my WebService when I hit
http://myHost/servlet/AxisServlet/MyService but not when I use the
/services/ mapping...  (even if tomcat seems to handle the servlet mapping
properly form what I can see in the logs)

Could the fact that I am not sending my request through a /services/ URI be
the problem?  I looked at the AxisServlet doPost() and there does not seem
to be any distinction made around the URI that was used to invoke it.  Is
this true?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sylvain.