Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/09/07 19:43:13 UTC

Please vote for the bugs you would like to see fixed in Derby

Hello Derby Users !

I want to encourage you all to vote for the bugs in Derby that you would
like to see fixed.
We are hoping to have a bug fix release, 10.1.2,  in late October.  Your
vote might affect which bugs developers decide to fix  for this release
or the next.  Please take a look at the filter "Derby open code bugs"
in Jira and vote for the issues that are important to you!

To vote you will need a  Jira user id.  See:
http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html#Login+to+Jira%2FRequest+a+Jira+userid

To access the Derby open code bugs filter:
After you log in, click on the filters link above  QUICK SEARCH and
choose "Derby open code bugs"

I will post periodic updates on what bugs have been fixed in the branch,
what the most popular issues are and hopefully we  will see lots of
issues resolved in 10.1.2.

Kathey

Re: Please vote for the bugs you would like to see fixed in Derby

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Hello Derby Users !
>
> I want to encourage you all to vote for the bugs in Derby that you would
> like to see fixed.
> We are hoping to have a bug fix release, 10.1.2,  in late October.  Your
> vote might affect which bugs developers decide to fix  for this release
> or the next.  Please take a look at the filter "Derby open code bugs"
> in Jira and vote for the issues that are important to you!

Or even contribute a fix to an issue that is important to you!

Dan.