Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Vikas Prabhakar <vi...@oracle.com> on 2019/05/14 11:40:01 UTC

Re: Verify NetBeans 11 with Weblgoic

Hi ,

I got the below query regarding how to enable "Oracle Weblogic server"
in NetBeans 11.0?

Any help on the same will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Vikas

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi Vikas,

the error message looks unrelated to the Weblogic integration. That
looks like a problem in the loading/installation of nbjavac.

For weblogic: We disabled the module as Oracle declined to make the XML
descriptor files necessary for code generation available under an
apache compatible license. See here:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1104

Greetings

Matthias