Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Mark Lamley <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 04:18:44 UTC

Re: C# + NuGet

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1381

I'll look at how to make it work best with Mono. Overall, I think there'd
be a lot of value in getting it on NuGet.

I see Microsoft already published their own Avro package as part of their
Hadoop API. I think it's completely independent from the Apache source.
http://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro/

Mark