Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 14:19:44 UTC

Problem when rerendering with validation errors

Hey,

I'm currently testing my bean validation code with a simple test
webapp. That part seems to work fine, but there is a problem.

When I encounter validation errors (required, standard validators,
BeanValidator), I see an empty page. When debugging, I see an empty
UIViewRoot.

I'm using the MyFaces Facelets ViewHandler. I've declared it in my
faces-config.xml, because otherwise, I ended up with the JSP
ViewHandler.

Do you guys also encounter this behavior or is it my local environment?

Curtiss? Have you seen something like this in your test?

Regards,
Jan-Kees

Re: Problem when rerendering with validation errors

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ow, thanks for pointing that out Leo.

I'm gonna dive into it. After all, I have to see some proper error
messages when Bean validation fails...

/JK

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi