Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by jo...@systor.com on 2001/11/09 11:49:03 UTC

Re: Portlet API in Jetspeed SAmple

It looks similar to the servlet API, I like the JSP rendering, so easy.

When will this API with portlet.service(req, res) be fed back into Jetspeed
?

John

This is the url of Portlet sample in IBM Portal

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/ibm/library/i-portal/?dwzone=ibm

RE: Portlet API in Jetspeed SAmple

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
We plan on moving to the api after we finish the current release 1.3a2

-- David

David Sean Taylor
david@bluesunrise.com