Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/20 08:26:45 UTC

How to read incoming mail

Hi,

I have configured "javamail-container" in ofbiz-container.xml for polling
incoming  mail. Configuration is correct and in Debug mode it displays the
mail on console.

I need to process this mail and I don't know how to read incoming mail.

Please let me know if there any listener for reading the incoming mail or
something else.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: How to read incoming mail