Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Premkumar M <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/06 11:35:17 UTC

Jmeter gives "Non HTTP Response Message"

I have generated two scripts using "BadBoy" tool...

BadBoy is a tool which gives the output in .jmx format (Compatible with Jmeter)

And I tried running the scripts with JMeter (ver 2.0.3) Both the scripts are
working fine in local machine (WinXP , JRE1.3 & JSSE 1.0.3)

When I tried to execute one script with same configurations (i.e.
jmeter.properties file) in UNIX server (with JDK 1.4 installed, JSSE is
bundled with this version of JRE), it fails and gives "Non HTTP response
message" error. But the other one works fine in the same environment and in
the same configuration.

Is there any configuration setting that I need to change???

Can you guys please help me out in this?...
I guess that there is no problem with the settings as one script is working..
We tried to test secure HTTPS sites