Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> on 2016/04/06 07:47:46 UTC

Request to grant write access on Incubator Wiki to aditihilbert

Hi,

Please grant me write access by adding my account to the ContributorsGroup.
My Incubator wiki username is aditihilbert.

I would like to submit the April board report by tomorrow and subsequent reports as well.

thanks,
aditi

Re: Request to grant write access on Incubator Wiki to aditihilbert

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 6 Apr 2016, Sean Zhong wrote:
> Can you also grant mine?
>
> My wiki id is: seanzhong, and the project is Apache Gearpump.

Done!

Nick

Re: Request to grant write access on Incubator Wiki to aditihilbert

Posted by Sean Zhong <cl...@gmail.com>.
Can you also grant mine?

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Thanks, Nick. Got in!