Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Praful Tagore <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 11:47:47 UTC

Exceptions while using JSPWiki with Tomcat 5.0.14

I am seeing the following exception when using JSPWiki 2.6.0 with Tomcat
5.0.14. Because of this issue, i am not able to edit any of the pages. Any
advice about the cause of this issue is appreciated.

Jan 2, 2008 2:29:11 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionwriteObject
WARNING: Cannot serialize session attribute JSONRPCBridge for session
6826F932E2D603D9D5CC082B6638F2B3
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.search.SearchManager$JSONSearch
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java
:1075)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(
ObjectOutputStream.java:1369)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(
ObjectOutputStream.java:1341)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(
ObjectOutputStream.java:1284)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java
:1073)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java
:291)
        at java.util.HashMap.writeObject(HashMap.java:985)
I have followed the configuration instructions properly and chose the
container managed authentication and authorization. There is nothing fancy
about the content i am hosting in the wiki page also. Please advice.

Re: Exceptions while using JSPWiki with Tomcat 5.0.14

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
That is entirely possible, considering that the new default template
*is* brushed. :-)

/Janne

Posted by Praful Tagore <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Praful Tagore <pr...@gmail.com>.